The Channel Business Centre offers managed office space and other business services from the beautiful historic building of Ingles Manor at Folkestone, Kent.
17 individual offices are housed within the 17th century manor house and all benefit from modern amenities such as superfast and secure wi-fi, telephone systems, free parking and refreshments.
The Channel Business Centre in Kent typically offers office services to the following types of business people:
- self-employed people who have recently set up in business
- self-employed people who are already trading but who wish to move from a home environment to office based accommodation
- companies wishing to expand or relocate to the Kent area
- companies both at home and abroad who require temporary or additional office space
- self employed people who run their businesses from elsewhere but who avail themselves of our range of virtual office services to take advantage of our prestigious address
- foreign companies who wish to establish a virtual base in the UK
As well as beautiful, peaceful surroundings, the Channel Business Centre is also very well placed for travel to and from the continent. With the channel tunnel only a few miles away, and London now accessible via the high speed rail link, we are an ideal base for business with customers in Europe.