Set in the heart of the coastal town of Folkestone, Kent, the Channel Business Centre is a serviced office building offering permanent and virtual office facilities to small businesses. Housed in Ingles Manor, a beautiful 17th century manor house in it’s own grounds, our 17 offices are the perfect base for self employed professionals who are looking for a permanent business address. Our clients benefit from a great location in a peaceful setting, great road and rail links to London and beyond plus close proximity to the Channel Tunnel and the continent.
Our serviced offices attract all sorts of businesses from self employed business people and home-workers who wish to move into office premises, companies wishing to establish a base in the area to companies requiring temporary or additional office space.
Included in the price of our serviced office rental:
- No long term contracts – office space can be renewed on a six month basis.
- Fully managed reception from 9 to 5, Monday to Friday
- Free refreshments
- 24hr/7day per week access
- 17 offices and meeting facilities
- Alarmed and CCTV premises
- Free parking
- Beautiful woodland setting
- Fully refurbished office space with kitchen facilities
- Small business rates, water and waste water charges;
- Building insurance, maintenance and cleaning;
To compliment our serviced offices, we offer a range of business services that our clients can utilise, including those clients who have virtual offices with us.
- Telephone answering service
- Registered address and Mail handling service
- I.T support services available
- Secure, high speed wi-fi broadband
- Photocopying and document creation service
- Company Formation
Thinking of renting serviced office space in Kent? Then call us today on 01303 850 856 to arrange a visit to view our available office space.